家用产品
Dr.eye 译典通 X
Dr.eye 365
 
移动产品
Dr.eye译典通IOS
 
 

Shanghai Dairy

China's Hubei reports 411 new coronavirus cases

湖北今日新增411个确诊病例

2020-02-21 浏览


Hubei Province, center of the novel coronavirus outbreak, reported 411 new confirmed cases and 115 new deaths on Thursday, according to the provincial health commission on Friday.
The latest report brought the total confirmed cases in the hard-hit province to 62,442. Wuhan, the provincial capital, recorded a total of 45,346 confirmed cases.
The province also saw 1,451 patients discharged from hospital after recovery on Thursday, bringing the total number of discharged patients in the province to 11,788.
Among the 42,056 hospitalized patients, 8,979 were still in severe condition and another 2,018 in critical condition.
 
来源: Shanghai Daily  



WHO COVID-19 expert team comes from global institutions: chief

世卫组织新冠肺炎专家小组成员来自全球各研究机构

2020-02-21 浏览


The chief of the World Health Organization said on Thursday that the WHO-led international team investigating COVID-19 in China includes experts from research institutions from around the world.
The team has been brought together through the Global Outbreak Alert and Response Network, which includes experts in epidemiology, virology, clinical management, outbreak control and public health, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said at a daily briefing.
He said that members of the team come from the National University of Singapore, the Saint Petersburg Pasteur Institute, the National Institute of Infectious Diseases from Japan, the Seoul National University College of Medicine from South Korea, the Nigeria Center for Disease Control, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the US National Institutes of Health, the Russian National Medical Research Center of Phthisiopulmonology and Infectious Diseases, and the Robert Koch Institute of Germany.
Tedros said the international experts are working with their Chinese counterparts to find answers to some of the things still unknown about the virus, including its transmissibility and the impact of the measures that China has taken.
 
来源: Shanghai Daily  



Trump ally gets 40 months' prison amid presidential meddling row

特朗普朋友罗杰被判40个月监禁

2020-02-21 浏览


Donald Trump's longtime ally Roger Stone was sentenced on Thursday to 40 months in prison for impeding a congressional investigation, in a case that ignited a firestorm over the US president's political interference in the justice system.
Stone, a veteran Republican operative and one of the president's oldest confidants, was convicted in November of lying to Congress, tampering with a witness and obstructing the House investigation into whether the Trump campaign conspired with Russia to cheat in the 2016 election.
"The truth still matters," said US District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson as she handed down the sentence to Stone, who will remain free while his request for a new trial is considered.
"Roger Stone's insistence that it doesn't, his belligerence, his pride in his own lies are a threat to our most fundamental institutions, to the very foundation of our democracy."
Trump said soon after he believed Stone had a "very good chance" of being cleared in the long run, accusing the jury without evidence of being "tainted."
The president controversially commuted the sentences this week of nearly a dozen criminals with links to his friends and political allies, including a corrupt politician and a tax fraud police chief.
But he ruled out immediately issuing Stone the pardon many had been expecting.
"I'm going to let this process play out," he said at an event in Las Vegas. "At some point I'll make a determination... We're waiting."
Trump sparked outrage by decrying a "miscarriage of justice" after prosecutors he smeared as corrupt recommended Stone be jailed for up to nine years, in accordance with federal sentencing guidelines.
'Unprecedented'
The president has attacked the jury previously, as well as Jackson, who last year jailed former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort for unlawful lobbying and witness tampering.
Attorney General Bill Barr, who has been blasted for being too close to Trump, personally intervened to have the "extreme and excessive" recommendation withdrawn, prompting all four prosecutors to quit the case.
At Thursday's hearing, Jackson hit out at the "extraneous commentary" surrounding the case and "the unprecedented actions of the Department of Justice within the past week."
But she added that she chose a lower sentence because she was moved by letters from Stone's relatives and friends, casting the 67-year-old grandfather as a caring family man who had helped NFL players with brain injuries, rescued dogs and supported criminal justice reform.
Stone is the sixth aide of Trump, who was impeached last year for abusing his power but acquitted by the Senate, to be convicted of charges arising from special counsel Robert Mueller's probe into Russian election interference.
Barr said the president's comments had had no impact on his decision, but has found himself vilified by Democrats who accuse him and the president of undermining the rule of law.
In addition, more than 2,000 former Justice Department officials have signed a statement calling for Barr to resign.
In a rare public rebuke, the attorney general said the Trump's Twitter pronouncements in ongoing cases were making his job "impossible."
His attempt to distance himself from the president was met with skepticism, however, by critics who accuse Barr of having repeatedly acted more like Trump's personal lawyer than a public servant.
'Covering up' for Trump
And Trump has continued in any case to be outspoken in his support for Stone, who appeared in court in a striped suit and a polka-dot tie.
The self-avowed "dirty trickster" was convicted of lying in testimony to Congress about acting as an intermediary between the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks, which released documents hacked by Russia that embarrassed rival Hillary Clinton during the 2016 White House race.
The seven-count indictment also accused Stone of threatening an associate and his dog to stop him cooperating with investigators.
Stone accused jury members of being biased against him and appealed to overturn their verdict.
Jackson had previously forbidden Stone from posting on social media about his trial, after he shared a picture of her on Instagram with what appeared to be the crosshairs of a gun sight.
She said on Thursday his actions had risked the safety of the court, and rejected any suggestion that the case against him was brought over his political advocacy.
"He was not convicted and is not being sentenced for exercising his first amendment rights, his support of the president's campaign or his policies," said Jackson.
"He was not prosecuted, as some have complained, for standing up for the president. He was prosecuted for covering up for the president."
 
来源: Shanghai Daily  



290 prosecuted on charges related to epidemic control

肺炎防治中处理了290起代理案件

2020-02-20 浏览


Procuratorial organs across China have prosecuted 290 suspects on charges related to the prevention and control of the COVID-19 epidemic, according to the Supreme People's Procuratorate.
As of Tuesday, the procuratorial organs have engaged in the investigation of 2,692 related criminal cases involving 3,722 suspects, among whom 598 had been arrested, the SPP said.
The charges included causing the transmission of novel coronavirus due to disobeying the prevention and control measures, interfering with public administration, and producing and selling counterfeit products.
A total of 207 cases also involved crimes concerning wildlife resources, such as the illegal hunting and killing of rare and endangered wildlife, said the SPP.
 
来源: Shanghai Daily  



China updates diagnosis and treatment plan for COVID-19

中国更新新冠肺炎诊疗方案

2020-02-20 浏览


The National Health Commission on Wednesday issued an updated version of the diagnosis and treatment plan for the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
The latest version of the plan abolished different epidemic-related standards inside and outside the epicenter of Hubei Province, and will only identify "suspected cases" and "confirmed cases" across the country.
The plan has been updated five times, with many effective treatment measures and considerable experience added to it to improve the treatment, according to an expert with the NHC.
Content concerning antiviral therapy and treatments for severe cases and traditional Chinese medicine treatment have also been further amended in the new version of the plan.
 
来源: Shanghai Daily  



At least 8 killed in shootings in Germany: police

警方:在枪击中至少8人死亡

2020-02-20 浏览


At least eight people were killed in two shootings at shisha bars in Germany, with an unknown number of attackers still at large, police and media said.
The shootings on late Wednesday targeted bars in Hanau, about 20 kilometers from Frankfurt, according to local media, where police launched a huge manhunt for the gunmen.
The first attack occurred at the Midnight bar in the center of the city around 10pm (9pm GMT), police and reports said. Witnesses reported hearing a dozen shots, local media said.
The attacker, or attackers, then fled the scene by car, according to police. There was then a second shooting at Arena Bar.
According to local media reports, three people were killed in front of the first bar and five in front of the second.
At least five people were also seriously wounded, reports said.
An AFP journalist at the scene saw around 30 police cars leaving Hanau police station and, according to witnesses, police officers with machine guns were deployed in the city.
A silver Mercedes covered by what looked like a survival blanket could be seen behind a police cordon and surrounded by officers in front of Arena Bar, with shattered glass on the floor.
"The police can now confirm that eight people were fatally wounded. The search for suspects is going at top speed. There is no clear information yet as to a motive," authorities said.
Germany has been targeted in recent years by several extremist attacks, one of which killed 12 people in the heart of Berlin in December 2016.
But far-right attacks have become a particular concern for German authorities.
In October, a deadly anti-Semitic gun attack in the eastern city of Halle on the holy day of Yom Kippur underscored the rising threat of neo-Nazi violence. The rampage, in which two people were shot dead, was streamed live.
Last June conservative politician Walter Luebcke, an advocate of a liberal refugee policy, was shot at his home.
On Friday police arrested 12 members of a German extreme right group believed to have been plotting "shocking" large-scale attacks on mosques similar to the ones carried out in New Zealand last year.
 
来源: Shanghai Daily  



China reports 1,749 new confirmed cases of coronavirus infection, 136 new deaths

中国今日新增1749个确诊病例,死亡病例新增136例

2020-02-19 浏览


Chinese health authority on Wednesday said it received reports of 1,749 new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection and 136 deaths on Tuesday from 31 provincial-level regions and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps.
Among the deaths, 132 were in Hubei Province and one in Heilongjiang, Shandong, Guangdong and Guizhou, respectively, according to the National Health Commission.
Another 1,185 new suspected cases were reported Tuesday, said the commission.
Also on Tuesday, 236 patients became seriously ill, while 1,824 people were discharged from hospital after recovery.
The overall confirmed cases on the Chinese mainland had reached 74,185 by the end of Tuesday, and 2,004 people had died of the disease.
The commission added that 11,977 patients remained in severe condition, and 5,248 people were suspected of being infected with the virus.
A total of 14,376 people had been discharged from hospital after recovery.
The commission said 574,418 close contacts had been traced, adding that among them, 25,014 were discharged from medical observation Tuesday, with 135,881 others still under medical observation.
By the end of Tuesday, 62 confirmed cases including one death had been reported in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR), 10 confirmed cases in the Macao SAR, and 22 in Taiwan including one death.
Four patients in Hong Kong, five in Macao and two in Taiwan have been discharged from hospital after recovery.
 
来源: Shanghai Daily  



Expert highlights traditional Chinese medicine in fight against novel coronavirus

专家强调中药对抗击新冠病毒的作用

2020-02-19 浏览


Renowned Chinese respiratory specialist Zhong Nanshan on Tuesday highlighted the studies on traditional Chinese medicines in the fight against novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Speaking at a press conference held in Guangzhou, south China's Guangdong Province, Zhong said the herbal prescription called "Pneumonia No. 1" applied on January 23 had proved effective in the treatment of COVID-19 patients in the province.
According to Zhong, researchers are testing on the already widely used TCM drugs, such as Liushenwan and Lianhuaqingwen, to find out whether they can kill the virus, reduce the virus' access to the cell and lower the incidence of a cytokine storm, meaning the massive inflammation which may lead to death.
These tests may provide some evidence for the application of the TCM during the early and middle stages of the COVID-19, he said.
Yang Zifeng, a professor with the Guangzhou Institute of Respiratory Health and a member of Zhong's team, said through in vitro experiments on 54 existing TCM drugs available on market, researchers have found five that can effectively inhibit the novel coronavirus infection.
"Indicating the anti-viral and anti-inflammation effects of the drugs made from TCM, the experiments give some hope for the treatment of the novel coronavirus. But more clinical experiments are needed to test their clinical effect," he said.
TCM has never missed a single fight against epidemics throughout Chinese history. TCM classics have provided sufficient evidence of how TCM cured epidemic diseases such as smallpox over the past several thousand years.
A specific chapter detailing TCM treatment during a patient's medical observation, clinical treatment and recovery has been included in the latest version of the COVID-19 diagnosis and treatment scheme released by the National Health Commission.
 
来源: Shanghai Daily  



WHO helps countries in need to test COVID-19 by themselves: chief

WHO帮助需要的国家自己进行新冠病毒的检测

2020-02-19 浏览


The chief of World Health Organization said on Tuesday that with WHO's support, many countries in Africa and the Americas will soon be able to test COVID-19 by themselves.
At a daily COVID-19 briefing, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said that his agency had shipped supplies of personal protective equipment to 21 countries, and will ship to another 106 countries in the coming weeks.
"By the end of this week, 40 countries in Africa and 29 in the Americas are due to have the ability to detect COVID-19," he said.
"Many of these countries have been sending samples to other countries for testing, waiting several days for results. Now they can do it themselves, within 24 to 48 hours."
The WHO chief added that some countries in Africa, including the Democratic Republic of the Congo where the Ebola outbreak is still going on, are now leveraging the capacity they have built up to test for Ebola to test for COVID-19.
"This is a great example of how investing in health systems can pay dividends for health security," said Tedros.
 
来源: Shanghai Daily  



Chinese authorities stress unremitting efforts against epidemic while resuming operation orderly

中国政府强调不遗余力的抗击新冠肺炎

2020-02-18 浏览


Chinese authorities on Monday called for unremitting efforts to contain the novel coronavirus pneumonia epidemic while resuming business operations in an orderly fashion.
Positive results have been achieved in the prevention and control of the epidemic through great endeavor, according to a meeting of the leading group of the Communist Party of China Central Committee on the prevention and control of the novel coronavirus outbreak.
Premier Li Keqiang, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee and also head of the aforementioned leading group, presided over the meeting.
A greater outbreak of the epidemic has been avoided through strengthened prevention and control measures, the group noted, adding that a positive trend has emerged nationwide in curbing the epidemic.
While highlighting that the epicenter of the epidemic remains in Hubei Province and its capital Wuhan, as well as complicated changes of the epidemic, the group agreed that prevention and control measures could not be loosened as most regions of the country are gradually resuming the operation of businesses and schools.
Wuhan city and Hubei Province were urged to continue to increase hospital beds and further meet the prevention and treatment demands in key areas hit by the epidemic.
In addition to more than 30,000 medics already dispatched from across China to aid Wuhan, more will be sent to Wuhan and other parts of Hubei, according to the meeting.
It now took between four and six hours for nucleic acid tests to yield results, compared with two days previously. The group decided that the test should cover all people who need to be tested.
The group called for an orderly resumption of business operations and production, the avoidance of unnecessary personnel gathering, and assistance to enterprises in solving their problems in terms of raw materials and funds.
Wang Huning, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee and deputy head of the leading group, attended the meeting.
 
来源: Shanghai Daily  



客服专线:(029)88226049 ext.1603

客服信箱:service@dreye.com

客服QQ:2367567380

CopyRight© Inventec Besta (Xi'an) Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved
无敌科技(西安)有限公司版权所有